Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Journal 2


     That was fun activity !! Name of this activity is What are in women’s bags ? We were finding any brand of product and goods in our bag. It made me very fun to see what are in my friends bag. It also have both, brand and non brand in our bags especially, copy brand !! Then we have to present about all of our products but I didn't done well. So it just my first time presentation in this course. I will try my best next presentation. 
    
     Aj Gob make me understand about what are REALLY in women’s bags? I know that someone buy any brand because of 7 reasons. There are Social image, Social position, Social class, Self- image, and Social needs. Then she let me know about Business stakeholders and Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs. I think it is very important for me to continue with this course. This is basic knowledge of business that I should know. In the end of this class, 
Aj Kob told and explain us about " BLOG TRAINING " in this weekend.
     
     4 June 2011 at the computer lab, directly ! I am a little bit lazy for this training but I think it would give me any idea to design my blog, so I can pick my body to be here on time. The trainer name's P'Chim. She is very lovely. I think we were met at the cafeteria. She is a good trainer as well. 
I can do a little bit about blog in this training, I'm so happy !! 


Thanks so much Aj Gob & P'Chim

2 comments: